From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rimmerman, Russ
Sent: donderdag 2 november 2006 17:26
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] _MSDCS changes from 2000 to 2003

Looking for the general consensus on best practice for a domain that was upgraded from 2000 to 2003 and switched to 2003 native mode.

Looking at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817470/, MS recommends that we point the primary dns of all our DCs to a single root controller in our empty forest root domain.  Then there's some steps to 'switch' to the 2003 way of doing things.  Is this going to help us in any way, and is this article a good idea to follow?

Thanks

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information of Cameron
and its Operating Divisions. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and delete and destroy all copies of the
original message inclusive of any attachments.