if you just want to migrate the servers from one domain to the other, you can
use ADMT. However... if you also need to translate data, that is another story.

File based data -> ADMT
Print services -> SUBINACL
Services -> SUBINACL
Shares -> SUBINACL
Registry -> SUBINACL
IIS -> third party
SQL -> third party
Citrix -> don't know

PS.: SUBINACL is in the resource kit, but make sure to download the latest
version

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,
Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)
(   Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777
(   Mobile : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80
*   E-mail : <see sender address>