From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stu Packett
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:00 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Beginner's Book on Scripting - WSH or _vbscript_?

Hello everyone.  After reading through a lot of the posts on this mailing list, I realize I could make my job easier if I knew how to script.  I have no experience in scripting, but would like to know what books do you recommend as a beginner's book on scripting?  Also, I don't really know the difference between WSH and _vbscript_, so if anyone could explain that, I'd appreciate that.  After browsing through Amazon, I saw several books on WSH and _vbscript_, but don't know where I should focus on.  I'm also open to computer based training (CBT) videos of any exist.  Thanks in advance.