-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 3:15 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Is it 2000 or 2003?

Were these clean installs or inplace?

Bart Van den Wyngaert wrote:
> Well I also have a strange thing... It concerns 2 SBS 2003 systems.
> Some months ago I raised both domain and forrest functional level on
> those boxes. By reading this thread I decided to have a look...
>
> Both tools report the correct OS actually on both boxes.
>
> The only I wonder is a bit that they both report with the gpresult
> tool that the domain type is Windows 2000....
>
> If I look using GUI, they both report functional level of domain &
> forest being at 2003.
>
> Don't really get actually. Is this related? Normal or missed something

> when I did raise the functional levels?
>
> Thanks,
> Bart
>
> On 11/10/06, Noah Eiger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Good question. DFL = 2003 and FFL = 2003. So it must just be some
>> lingering text string. Does anyone think there is more it?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> -- nme

Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I
will hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx