  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hboogz
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:09 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Kerberos is Killing Me!

I am having continued issues with Kerberos. I tried running tokensz against
the problem server and i get this error message..

C:\Tools>tokensz /compute_tokensize /package:negotiate /use_delegation
/target_s
erver:host/phmaindc1

Name: Negotiate Comment: Microsoft Package Negotiator
Current PackageInfo->MaxToken: 12128

Asked for delegate, but didn't get it.
Check if server is trusted for delegation.

QueryKeyInfo:
Signature algorithm =
Encrypt algorithm = RSADSI RC4
KeySize = 128
Flags = 2001c
Signature Algorithm = -138
Encrypt Algorithm = 26625
QueryContextAttributes (lifespan): Status = 2148074242 0x80090302
SEC_E_NOT_SUPP
ORTED

any ideas ?

I keep getting the following event log message on a domain controller which
prevents users from accessing it and authenticating to it.

Event Type:    Error
Event Source:    Kerberos
Event Category:    None
Event ID:    4