Replcation only from the DsnDomainPartition came up as succesfull,
everything else still failed with an access denied.

and it gets better.

when i reun an

nltest /sc_query:phippsny from phmaindc1, i get this.

C:\>nltest /sc_query:phippsny
I_NetLogonControl failed: Status = 1355 0x54b ERROR_NO_SUCH_DOMAIN