From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of WATSON, BEN
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:35 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Delegate VPN rights

I'm attempting to delegate out the permissions to adjust the Remote Access
Permissions under the Dial-In tab in Active Directory for user accounts.  When
performing an LDAP query, I notice that changes to this setting are recorded in
the msNPAllowDialin attribute.  Set to False when Deny Access is
set, True when Allow Access is set, and "not set" when Control Access through
Remote Access Policy is set.

However when I attempt to delegate out the rights to a security group so they
can modify this, it is not listed as a selectable property.  Am I missing
something here?  Should I be looking for a different property to delegate out
this right?

Thanks,

~Ben Watson