From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Frank Abagnale
Sent: Wed 24/01/2007 12:19 AM
To: Active
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT DNS forwarders..

I have a web application which currently has a url of
http://nzine33svr/businessobj/enterprise/infoview
I would like to have some kind of redirector for this web link so that a user
only needs to type in http://webi <http://webi/>  and it will forward the
request to the correct url.
How can I accompish this in AD DNS? or what would be the correct method?
thanks