________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Hogenauer
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:03 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Kerberos Question

Just curious -

I have the resource kit tool Kerbtray running on my taskbar - When I
double click it; it list my tickets, etc...

Twice during the day yesterday it turned red and said there was no
tickets available. It's already done this once today -

When it was showing information it had a ticket renewal until time up to
8 days and a start and end time offset of 10 minutes

Does this mean my ticket is getting renewed or that I could have a time
problem, connecting to the PDC emulator problem, etc.

Thanks in advance for any insight on this.

Mike