________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ulf B.
Simon-Weidner
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 3:41 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: maintaining "creation date" when copying
directories?

Hi Thommes,

I've just tried this here, and both commands

Robocopy /B .\ ..\ wins.dll

Robocopy /B .\ c:\ wins.dll

(first one on the same drive, second one on another drive)

Maintain the Create and Modified date. My Robocopy-Version is the same
(XP010, 5.1.1.1010)

Weird.

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner