From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Joe Kaplan
Sent: Fri 26/01/2007 22:50
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] How to find non-primary SMTP addresses? Slightly OT

I'd be pretty surprised if you can get ADSI to query Domino via LDAP, as
ADSI likes to use Windows auth by default and depends on the LDAP directory
to support the LDAP V3 subschemaSubentry rootDSE attribute to express its
abstract schema in order for ADSI to map LDAP data types to COM datatypes.
It might work, but I'd be more surprised if it did than didn't.  A lower
level LDAP tool like ADFind might make more progress, though.

Having done a lot of Domino programming back in "the day", my suggestion
would be to write a LotusScript program that goes against the NAB and gets
the addresses that way.  It would probably be less effort in the long run.
If I was asked to do the exact same thing, that is definitely how I'd do it.

If you do get ADSI/LDAP via VBScript to work against Domino, I'd be curious
to hear about it.  :)

Joe K.