These are all good questions.. And that's why I kinda was think a branch
would be good since it would alow folks to go crazy figuring out the best
solution and not have to work about breaking things while the changes are in
progress.

On 7/4/06, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/4/06, Hiram Chirino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The problem is there is a high likelyhood that we will need to also
extend
> the MessageStore interface to provide some cursoring ablilities.  So the
> change is not going to just be sefcontained in the broker region
package.

Ah I see - in that case I completely agree :).

How about we only make a branch when we decide we have to do some
major surgery, like changing the MessageStore? Maybe we can do a basic
spool-to-disk implementation which is not optimal but works without
major surgery? Or do you think its better to solve this via changing
the MesaageStore contract, to deal with spooling of non-persistent
messages anyway?

--

James
-------