Hi, I am working on openwire-cpp ( for ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux machine->i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default) I am able to maintain the persistence by using the openwire-cpp API, but with a problem. In the case when the receiver is down and sender has sent messages. the restarted receiver does not get to receive the pending messages untill sender sends a new message. The receiver then receives all the pending message with this new message. What is going on? I am not getting this. Is this the openwire-cpp API fault Or I am doing something wrong(missing something).

Thanks in advance

Regards
Arashad Ahamad