On 8/25/06, Sepand M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm almost done coding for the SSL transport support project (refer to
the "Creating a secure connection system and using JMSXUserID support"
thread).

Great

I was just wondering how I would submit the patch for approval, how
long approval would take, when the code might make it into a release,
etc.

Here's details
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/contributing.html

I ask this because my company needs to use this code fairly soon and I
need to figure out if we should wait for your release (if you accept
my code) or try to get my stuff in independant of activemq.

We can't give any particular dates for releases - you might want to
use a local build until the release goes out
--

James
-------