Hi Motl,

We have not yet put together a formal specification for it.  But I
guess it should be done, we are looking for a volunteer :)

What we have are code generators that will generate the openwire
marshallers for a few different languages.  I did lots of working in
putting those generators together and would be happy to help you
document if you want, but I'm a bit busy to do it by myself.