Hi,
   We continue to have problems with connecting to the Broker over UDP and
satellite.
If I use TCP for the same producer and broker, I have no problems at all.
As soon as the Producer tries to "start" a connection I see messages on the
broker's console saying that it is "Discarding duplicate command to server
from:".
The endpoint printed out is that of the producer and the port that has been
established.
I got our network folks involved.
They want to understand all the steps in the "handshake".

They see an ICMP communication between the producer and the broker.

The producer uses the udp and connector config on the broker is as follows:

<transportConnector name="udp"     uri="udp://xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:61626"/>

Three questions:
1.  What is the step-by-step handshake process that establishes the
connection for UDP?
2.  Is there a way to eliminate the ICMP verification (if it is there)?
3.  Is there a way to specify the range of ports that are used for the
actual communication?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-Hari Koduru