I am starting a new project which will involve asynchronous messaging and my
manager wants to use vanilla JMS and JBossMQ.  I have used MDBs with JBossAS
and JMS QueueSender/MessageListener with JBossMQ before, and now that I'm
familiar with (some parts of) Spring I'd like to go the Spring JMS /ActiveMQ
route instead, if it makes sense, and I suspect it does.  If anyone can
provide me with some information or point me to any references which would
help me make my case I'd certainly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance!

--James