Mikzu kinos wrote: > Ok here is the example from LWP cookbook. I have some questions about it. > > use LWP::UserAgent; > use HTTP::Cookies; > > $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new; > $ua->cookie_jar(HTTP::Cookies->new(file => "lwpcookies.txt", > autosave => 1)); > > # and then send requests just as you used to do > $res = $ua->request(HTTP::Request->new(GET => "http://www.yahoo.no" > <http://www.yahoo.no"/>;)); > print $res->status_line, "\n"; > > Ok it says that it will automatically collect the cookies right? I have
Yes. > yet to see lwpcookies.txt grow... Is it suppose to write them in plain > text to it? Now it says that it will "respond to cookie requests" does Yes. EG: #LWP-Cookies-1.0 Set-Cookie3: key=value; path="/"; domain="domain.com"; expires="2002-12-02 15:20:53Z"; version=1 > that mean everytime after I get that cookie in my jar it will put them > in all request headers? Only if they are in the same path for the same domain. -- ,-/- __ _ _ $Bill Luebkert Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (_/ / ) // // DBE Collectibles Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] / ) /--< o // // Castle of Medieval Myth & Magic http://www.todbe.com/ -/-' /___/_<_</_</_ http://dbecoll.tripod.com/ (My Perl/Lakers stuff) _______________________________________________ ActivePerl mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe: http://listserv.ActiveState.com/mailman/mysubs
