Hi,

 I am displaying data using AS, and every record can be located on the
map. I am trying to add html link for every record, which would call
javascript function and show marker on the map.

 I was able to put html link for every record, but when I do mouse
over, link looks like this:

               http://localhost:3000/javascript:myclik(id).

When I click on link, I get this message:

               No route matches "/javascript:myclick140" with
{:method=>:get}

I assume I would need set something in routes.rb.

My another try was to use action_links:

        config.action_links.add 'link_to_map', :label => 'Show on
map', :type=> :record, :page => true

  where link_to_map is defined on model level like this:

         def link_to_map
               "<a href='/javascript:myclick(#{column_name)'/>Item
#{column_name}</a>"
         end

with result: No action responded to link_to_map

I am new to rails, but I am getting forward every day.

Would you spot what I am doing wrong, please advise.

Many Thanks
Jan


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to