Alessandro Queiroz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some values inside <div> tags, and I want to save these values
> in a record.
>
> I'm trying to use:
>
> class DistribuicoesController < ApplicationController
> (...)
> def before_update_save(record)
>     SAVE HERE !
> end
> end
>
> Someone have a solution?
>   

What is your problem?  The above seems sound?

You also have an AS callback *on the controller* that you may need to
use to grab any extra params from the post request to stuff into other
local variables for later use?

Ed W

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to