Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

I am trying to display the date 10/09/1982 using active scaffold but
its being displayed like this: 00/10/09/82/1982
not sure why its doing this.  I keep thinking that I need to use a
field override to fix it but I am still too new to rails to know how
exactly.

my DB is storing the date like this: 1980/10/09

my environment.rb file has this and it works great in places where
active scaffold isn't being used.

ActiveSupport::CoreExtensions::Date::Conversions::DATE_FORMATS[:default]='%M/
%D/%Y'

In my helper I have this being used for edits and creates and it works
like a champ.

def birthday_form_column(record, input_name)
        date_select :record, :birthday,
                             :start_year => User::START_YEAR,
                             :end_year => Time.now.year,
                             :size => 30,
                             :order => [:month, :day, :year]
end

If anyone has good ideas why this is happening please help me.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to