Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
wrote:
> There are some internal links which are not rendered as links in the wiki. 
> For 
> example in API Delete [1], it's working, but not in API Core [2]. I have been 
> trying and internal links after a <pre><code>...</code></pre> block are not 
> working, but I don't know how to render some code lines without tags.
>
> [1] http://github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold/wikis/api-delete
> [2] http://github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold/wikis/api-core
>   

I agree that your syntax looks good... Have you tried filing a bug with
github? 

I wonder if it's a bug in the textile engine itself?

Ed W

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • in... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
    • ... Ed W

Reply via email to