Hi, new to rails, had a working system till I installed active scaffold and then tried to start my server , and the server starts and then stops with the following error.
I had a timeout on the first install of active scaffold, re installed using --force. I have also installed rails again and still get the same error. I have checked all the files are actauly present in the diretories trying to be loaded and they all seem to be there any suggestions on what to do? Dave C:\macben>ruby script/server => Booting Mongrel (use 'script/server webrick' to force WEBrick) => Rails 2.1.1 application starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000 => Call with -d to detach => Ctrl-C to shutdown server ** Starting Mongrel listening at 0.0.0.0:3000 ** Starting Rails with development environment... Exiting c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.1.1/lib/active_support/ core_ext/m odule/aliasing.rb:31:in `alias_method': undefined method `find_full_template_pat h' for class `ActionView::Base' (NameError) from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.1.1/lib/ active_suppo rt/core_ext/module/aliasing.rb:31:in `alias_method_chain' from C:/macben/vendor/plugins/active_scaffold/lib/extensions/ generic_vie w_paths.rb:33 from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb: 27:in `ge m_original_require' from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb: 27:in `re quire' from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.1.1/lib/ active_suppo rt/dependencies.rb:510:in `require' from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.1.1/lib/ active_suppo rt/dependencies.rb:355:in `new_constants_in' from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.1.1/lib/ active_suppo rt/dependencies.rb:510:in `require' from C:/macben/vendor/plugins/active_scaffold/environment.rb: 63 ... 46 levels... from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.1.1/lib/commands/ server.rb:3 9 from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb: 27:in `ge m_original_require' from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb: 27:in `re quire' from script/server:3 C:\macben> --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
