El Wednesday 05 November 2008 14:14:26 G. Sobrinho escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I create a new subgroup into update action and it go to bottom of form
> fields.
> I need to reorder this subgroup to specific position.
>
> I don't find anything into documentation. Has support for it?

It's not possible currently

-- 
Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
Nicolás Guillén 6, locales 2 y 3. 50.018 Zaragoza
T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • Ho... G. Sobrinho
    • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
      • ... G. Sobrinho

Reply via email to