That config option works with rails >= 2.1

2009/3/25 Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L.
::. <[email protected]>

>
> El Tuesday 24 March 2009 00:10:40 Todd Blanchard escribió:
> > My users want the default view for one class to open with the search
> > form visible and records.  I've got no records figured out - but how
> > do I specify it should open with the search form open?
> >
> > I've seen this asked in the archives - there was no answer posted
> > though.
>
> http://wiki.github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold/api-list
> config.list.always_show_search = true
>
> Maybe you need rails >= 2.2, I'm not sure.
> --
> Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::.
> Nicolás Guillén 6, locales 2 y 3. 50.018 Zaragoza
> T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected]
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • Ho... Todd Blanchard
    • ... Gilbo
    • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
      • ... Kenny Ortmann

Reply via email to