All,

I had to customize the search results display in _list.rhtml.  So I 
pulled _list_.rhtml into my particular controller, and did my 
customization.

However, part of that customization was displaying a <div> that I then 
want to hide when the user clicks the green "close" x button on the 
upper right.

I ended up modifying the close() function directly in 
active_scaffold.js, like so:

close: function() {
    this.enable();
    this.adapter.remove();
    if ($('filtered_div')) {$('filtered_div').hide()}
    if (this.hide_target) this.target.show();
  },

My customization is the "filtered_div" stuff.  Is there any better way 
to do this customization than to hack the 
frontends/default/javascripts/active_scaffold.js file directly?

Thanks,
Wes

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to