Okay, I figured out that I needed to configure rails to use a DB-
backed session store (instead of cookies).  The problem is that rails
can only store up to 4K in cookies (which apparently AS sometimes
exceeds).
-- Darien

On Apr 30, 3:58 am, dkindlund <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to figure out why searching on a subform yields this
> error.  Any indications as to how to troubleshoot/diagnose?
>
> Completed in 1845ms (View: 52, DB: 0) | 200 OK [http://127.0.0.204/
> clients/2549/nested?
> _method=get&associations=jobs&search=905fb344a7adcefe214807c3cb&adapter=_list_inline_adapter]
> /!\ FAILSAFE /!\  Thu Apr 30 03:53:53 -0400 2009
>   Status: 500 Internal Server Error
>   ActionController::Session::CookieStore::CookieOverflow
>
> Thanks,
> -- Darien
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to