See, this is why I like AS. Sergio is the Man!

Carl

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 2:35 AM, Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::. <
[email protected]> wrote:

> On Miércoles, 3 de Junio de 2009 10:33:36 Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables
> S.L. ::. escribió:
> > On Miércoles, 3 de Junio de 2009 01:38:48 JannaB escribió:
> > > Thank you Carl!
> > >
> > > On Jun 2, 5:02 pm, Carl Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > Actually, maybe I mis understood. It does use that for the subheading
> > > > for areas like the "Create <whatever>" forms, just not for the list
> > > > view. I'll still file an issue for it, since I would expect it to
> > > > handle both.
> >
> > You can use config.list.label to set the label for list view. I'm looking
> > the bug now.
>
>
> It's fixed now, list view use config.label now (it was a problem when
> config.label didn't have a translation)
>
>
> >
> > > > Carl
> > > >
> > > > On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Carl Anderson <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > > > > You're right. It should work but doesn't. I'll file a bug report.
> > > > >
> > > > > Carl
> > > > >
> > > > > On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:22 PM, JannaB <[email protected]>
> >
> > wrote:
> > > > >> I thought maybe I misunderstood -- that is what I want, but that
> > > > >> doesn;t work -- not in the current versoin anyway with Rails 2.3
> > > > >>
> > > > >> On Jun 2, 4:08 pm, Carl Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > >> > I believe this is what you are looking for (in your controller):
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> > config.label = "Whatevername you want"
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> > Carl
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> > On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:05 PM, JannaB <
> [email protected]>
> > > > >>
> > > > >> wrote:
> > > > >> > > On a list view, at the upper left, in the default style,
> appears
> > > > >> > > the tables's name. Is there a way to override this text in the
> > > > >> > > output?
>
>
> --
> Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::.
> Nicolás Guillén 6, locales 2 y 3. 50.018 Zaragoza
> T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected]
>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to