Hello, this is extremely useful for me - however I have an error -

I just tried adding that in my application and I am getting
NoMethodError:

undefined method `layout=' for #<ActiveScaffold::Config::Subform:
0xb66b9124>

Could it be because I don't have the latest version of ActiveScaffold?
(how would I find out the version I have?) I thought I had the latest,
as I installed it just 2 days ago from git for Rails 2.2

Thanks!
Victor

On Apr 29, 6:41 am, "Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::."
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I have added support to change default layout of subforms in create/update
> forms. Many people has requested to change the layout of subforms when
> associated record has many columns, because the line was too width. It was
> possible using subform overrides, but now ActiveScaffold include a vertical
> subform layout, and you can change the layout used with config.subform.layout
> = :vertical.
> It's documented in the wiki.
>
> --
> Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::.
> Nicolás Guillén 6, locales 2 y 3. 50.018 Zaragoza
> T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to