On Jueves, 30 de Julio de 2009 23:53:19 G. Sobrinho escribió:
> Partially fixed, thanks.
>
>
> Have only a one bug now. Reproduce this steps:
>
> 1. Access a page with many pages
> 2. Click on next page - This will go to page 2, was 1
> 3. Click on next page - This will go to page 3, was 2
> 4. Back by browser - This will go to page 2, was 1
> 5. Back by browser - This will not go to page 1, continue on page 2
>
>
> I don't know how I can fix it. Do you have?

I have no idea, sorry, going back to initial page doesn't reload because dhtml 
history has no url for empty hash, I have tried making a request to current 
location (appending /update_table) in that case, but it returns the last page 
loaded.

>
> 2009/7/30 Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::. <[email protected]>
>
> > It should be fixed now
> >
> > On Viernes, 24 de Julio de 2009 17:53:30 G. Sobrinho escribió:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I found a bug on DHTML History (or a ActiveScaffold JS bug).
> > > In pagination, the URL be
> > > http://localhost:3000/users#as_users:2:undefined:undefined for example.
> >
> > If
> >
> > > I reload page after changing page, Rails throw a exception:
> > >
> > > Only get, put, and delete requests are allowed
> > >
> > >
> > > Dumping the request with Firebug I see this request changing page:
> > >
> > >
> > > *GET
> >
> > http://localhost:3000/users/update_table?authenticity_token=PPvhAIv7qXLZx
> >Ti
> >
> > >dD6aDvIenm6eCj36xQwqA9AX%2FUjo%3D&page=2&authenticity_token=PPvhAIv7qXLZ
> > >xTid D6aDvIenm6eCj36xQwqA9AX%2FUjo%3D
> > >
> > > **authenticity_token*
> > >
> > > *PPvhAIv7qXLZxTidD6aDvIenm6eCj36xQwqA9AX/Ujo=*
> > >
> > > *authenticity_token*
> > >
> > > *PPvhAIv7qXLZxTidD6aDvIenm6eCj36xQwqA9AX/Ujo=*
> > >
> > > *page*
> > >
> > > *2*
> > >
> > > *
> > > *
> > > When I reload page, I see this request:
> > >
> > >
> > > *POST
> >
> > http://localhost:3000/users/update_table?authenticity_token=PPvhAIv7qXLZx
> >Ti
> >
> > >dD6aDvIenm6eCj36xQwqA9AX%2FUjo%3D&page=2&_method=get
> > >
> > > **_method*
> > >
> > > *get*
> > >
> > > *authenticity_token*
> > >
> > > *PPvhAIv7qXLZxTidD6aDvIenm6eCj36xQwqA9AX/Ujo=*
> > >
> > > *page*
> > >
> > > *2*
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Two notes here: two authenticity_token and second request is POST (with
> > > _method) instead GET.
> > >
> > > Not that the browser URL only change (the # segment) when I click on
> > > previous/next links and not in the page number.
> > > This means the *browser* previous/next only work when I use
> > > previous/next of pagination. Not that this not work also, raise the
> > > same exception.
> > >
> > >
> > > I'm using lastest AS commit for now with Rails 2.3.2
> > >
> > > Anyone can fix?
> > >
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
> > --
> > Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::.
> > Mariana Pineda 23, 50.018 Zaragoza
> > T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected]

-- 
Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::.
Mariana Pineda 23, 50.018 Zaragoza
T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected]


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to