On Miércoles, 30 de Septiembre de 2009 16:18:45 Esfera escribió:
> I changed the usual search form from active scaffold to add it a
> select box, where I choose the kind of date comparison as " < > <= =>
> = != between" and two calendardateselecter.
> All the elements have different id's.

Have you tried field_search? It has that feature, if I understand you right.

>
> Now comes the big question.
>
> How do you do something like  sql...yadayada where SOMECOLUMN between
> X and Y in active scaffold?
>
> I've been reading about the search_ui, the search_sql and didn't found
> a solution or the code for a working example so I could see how.
>
> Anyone has an idea on how to do this?

You can add a method to controller to set the conditions for a column, but 
it's used only with field_search. It's explained in Search Overrides:
http://wiki.github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold/search-overrides

-- 
Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::.
Mariana Pineda 23, 50.018 Zaragoza
T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected]


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to