On Viernes, 11 de Diciembre de 2009 06:37:01 Andrew Selder escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I jsut upgrade to rails 2.3.5 with all it's goodness. Following the
> instructions I've installed ewildgoose's fork of render component, but
> now any time I use the flash it blows up.
>
> NoMethodError: You have a nil object when you didn't expect it!
> You might have expected an instance of ActiveRecord::Base.
> The error occurred while evaluating nil.[]
> from /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.3.5/lib/
> action_controller/flash.rb:163:in `flash_without_render_component'
>
>
> For some reason, when render_component is installed session returns
> nil, but with it not installed it returns {}.
>
> I've switched to the robrasmussen fork and that seems to be working
> fine.
Have you tried with rails-2.3 branch from ewildgoose repository? I have no
problems with that
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group. To post to this group, send
> email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group,
> send email to [email protected]. For more
> options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en.
--
Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::.
Mariana Pineda 23, 50.018 Zaragoza
T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected]
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en.