On Martes, 1 de Junio de 2010 20:21:31 bradm escribió:
> I am new to Ruby on Rails and ActiveScaffold, so please excuse me if
> this is a silly question.  I've done a lot of searching and tried
> several different things including using config.actions.exclude:nested
> but nothing has worked.
>
> I have a Post class and a PostStatus class in my application.  The
> Post belongs_to PostStatus and PostStatus has_many Posts.  I want to
> use ActiveScaffolding for PostStatuses, but not for Posts.  If I try
> to edit a PostStatus with the ActiveScaffold I get a 500 error unless
> I set up Posts to use ActiveScaffolding as well.
>
> Then, with Posts set up to use ActiveScaffolding (which I don't want)
> if I edit a PostStatus it displays the associated Posts below the
> PostStatus form.
>
> Is there a way to turn this behaviour off?  The PostStatuses make
> sense to use in an admin window and to use ActiveScaffolding, but
> Posts I want to exclude from ActiveScaffolding and have those display
> as part of my normal application.
>
> Any suggestions?

Remove posts column:
config.columns.exclude :posts



-- 
Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::.
Mariana Pineda 23, 50.018 Zaragoza
T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en.

Reply via email to