It seems to be working for me now.  I think it required a server restart or 
browser restart or something like that.

Michael

On Feb 4, 2011, at 1:44 AM, vhochstein wrote:

> Hi Michael,
> 
> Yes, that blog indication is correct.
> 
> I ve just tried a one_step_install using jquery and it s working
> perfect for me.
> 
> If you ve setup your own application manually, please make sure that
> you ve included all necessary jquery files (jquery, jquery ui and
> jquery ui css) and as well make sure that all files are successfully
> loaded by your browser.
> 
> If that does nt help, please try out this howto:
> http://vhochstein.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/one-step-rails-app-with-activescaffold-installation/
> 
> --
> Volker
> 
> 
> 
> On Feb 4, 4:40 am, Michael Latta <[email protected]> wrote:
>> In the Vhochstein's fork I am trying to get date pickers to show when using 
>> jQuery.  All I get is text fields with a simple date.  What do I need to do 
>> to get the jQuery Date Picker UI to show?  Do I need to customize each 
>> column?  The blog entries appear to indicate that it should be on by default?
>> 
>> Michael
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en.
> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en.

Reply via email to