Hi Michael,

Well, it s a fork which you are using for rails 3 so be prepared for
changes. :-)

Your specific issue about overrides, I do not think that I will adapt
the "new" overrides of activescaffold master, cause I do not see a
benefit from them.
However, you may open an issue in the issue tracker.

--
Volker

On Feb 16, 11:50 pm, Michael Latta <[email protected]> wrote:
> Some of the docs reference a 2.4 with different method names for the 
> overrides.  Will the jQuery Rails 3 fork be updated to this at some time?  
> Are the permanently diverging?  I have been writing my helpers to have both 
> forms of methods to cover my bases but wonder if that is overkill?
>
> Michael

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en.

Reply via email to