El jueves, 8 de marzo de 2018 6:36:43 (CET) Jan Hebler escribió:
> Am Mittwoch, 7. März 2018 12:19:47 UTC+1 schrieb Sergio Cambra:
> > SQL standard requires to include every column in select in the group by,
> > but
> > traditionally mysql didn't require it and it allowed to select more
> > columns
> > than columns in group by clause. However newer versions of MySQL have
> > strict
> > sql enabled, and don't allow it. If you are using MySQL, probably easier
> > way
> > is disabling strict sql mode, so you don't have include every column in
> > group
> > by clause. If you use a different db than mysql, you should check how it
> > works.
>
> Im using Postgres, so no Chance. My hope was that there is an way or option
> to tell AS to use the order of the ID's from the first query(which is
> correct) to display the data from the second query properly sorted. My next
> try will to add an subquery via the custom_finder_options and sort by the
> result. However, this ist not an esay task for me, so i will delay it for
> now and stay with the slow function-based sorting.

It's rails who is using 2 queries, ActiveScaffold will use a line like:

Model.includes(associations).group('tbl_node.node_id).order('sum(vulnerabilities.score)

ASC, "tbl_node"."node_id" ASC').limit(33).offset(0)

And rails issues 2 queries to db server. I don't know if there is a better way
to make queries with group and includes in rails.

Regards