Hi,

I did some hacking around with the tests for the mysql-2.7 gem, and I can
get it to do a bulk import without an error. I didn't go through all of the
options (like delimited by, etc).

However, when I tried running the adapter_extensions tests, I got errors. I
even tried overriding the execute method to remove logging, but that made no
difference.

I am running out of ideas. Maybe active record uses some weird configuration
with MySQL???

Paul

On Feb 15, 2008 4:11 PM, Marty Haught <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Ezk. 36