Hi warehousers,

I am just getting started with ActiveWarehouse (and data warehousing in general).

The much heralded example tutorial:

http://anthonyeden.com/2006/12/20/activewarehouse-example-with-rails-svn-logs

Seems to be dead.

Does anybody have a copy of this, or perhaps could point me to another walkthrough?

I have a highly normalized medical record database that we use for HIV treatment in Malawi, Africa. (Malawi has 200 doctors and a million HIV+ people). It is all built in rails and uses the open source OpenMRS data model as its backend. The data model is great for inserts, but very slow for data retrieval. This seems like a classic data warehousing scenario - but I need some suggestions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
www.baobabhealth.org

our project: http://github.com/baobab/bart