[cid:image003.png@01D22534.C3301100]Only three weeks left!
We would love to hear your ideas for a topic that would make a great
presentation!

We are accepting proposals for presentation to be made at the 2017 ACUPA
Conference to be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota on June 21-23, 2017!

If you are interested in presenting, or know someone who would make a great
speaker, please visit the ACUPA website at
http://acupa.site-ym.com/?page=ACUPA2017Proposal<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__acupa.site-2Dym.com_-3Fpage-3DACUPA2017Proposal&d=DQMFAg&c=C3yme8gMkxg_ihJNXS06ZyWk4EJm8LdrrvxQb-Je7sw&r=iqHR1B_HJlUU6vlFd3lUew&m=rg3hPYCqaDkkfC2uleZBze5M3nIimNUthMqOFACE1kU&s=vZw0WyWoMSyRHhU5NWGmq469dbZFdVkaWI7q1KNJ-T8&e=>to
 submit a proposal. Each presentation selected receives a $150 registration
discount. Your discount may be applied to the purchase of a one-day pass or
full conference registration.

Submissions are accepted through November 4, 2016.

Questions? Please contact Meredith Canady, Coastal Carolina University, at
mbcan...@coastal.edu<mailto:mbcan...@coastal.edu> or Deb Bartlett, Washington
State University, at dba...@wsu.edu<mailto:pdnew...@ucsd.edu>.