From: bounce-121708165-78664...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121708165-78664...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Erica Heffner
Sent: August 8, 2017 7:24 AM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] Gifts and Gratuities policies

Hello all,

I have a question regarding how your policies address potential gifts,
gratuities or favors that could cause a conflict of interest, for example
employees responsible for procurement contracts or similar situations.  Do you
include such provisions as part of your conflict of interest policy, in your
code of conduct, or do you have a stand-alone policy/procedure?  As part of a
rewrite to our code of conduct, some of this content has been orphaned and
we’re trying to find the best approach to communicate these restrictions.

Any examples would also be appreciated!

Thanks,

Erica

Erica Heffner, MEd, CCEP
Asst. Director Compliance Services
University of Vermont
erica.heff...@uvm.edu<mailto:erica.heff...@uvm.edu>
p. (802)-656-1398

Ethics and Compliance Reporting and Help
Line<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__secure.ethicspoint.com_domain_media_en_gui_24544_index.html&d=DwMGaQ&c=yHlS04HhBraes5BQ9ueu5zKhE7rtNXt_d012z2PA6ws&r=tHRzg0n1EqN9BW4X_RM6BnfE5IPg9u8MP5jfrrw3t2c&m=9ZPO-OErGiRiam_7vSJfKwIZkG1truuxj_KNHvwfI9Q&s=2JOhUrkOtFcTkygprUWNrzmUYb8NiqtgpiTvN5wOI1o&e=>
  or Toll Free (877) 310-0413

**********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***********
This e-mail and any attachments may contain private, confidential, and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  This
information is intended for receipt and use by authorized addressees only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately; any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.