From: Meredith Canady <mbcan...@coastal.edu>
Date: Monday, August 7, 2017 at 12:54 PM
Subject: Policy on BOT Agendas

Good afternoon,

I am curious if anyone has a policy on the Board of Trustees agenda, or how to
get an item on the agenda. If anyone has an example, I would love to see it!

Thanks in advance!

Meredith

Meredith Canady, J.D., CCEP
Deputy Compliance Officer
Coastal Carolina University
Singleton 210
P.O. Box 261954 | Conway, SC 29528
o: (843) 349-6984 | m: (843) 421-7285
mbcan...@coastal.edu<mailto:mbcan...@coastal.edu>
[ogo]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.coastal.edu_&d=DwMFAg&c=C3yme8gMkxg_ihJNXS06ZyWk4EJm8LdrrvxQb-Je7sw&r=iqHR1B_HJlUU6vlFd3lUew&m=_EwGE7KIl56kOAvfPjARuDMM6Y1g-p9_ZWyWtO54ET4&s=0yNHM45QQoWBeUaZdlTkgBBDjcDGxFY4vgJY6GG3xOU&e=>

Input. Learner. Intellection. Restorative. Individualization.

Confidentiality Notice
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply to this email
and delete all copies of this message.