From: bounce-121713988-74669...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-121713988-74669...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Meyer, Brenda
<bme...@nwacc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 11:04:24 AM
To: acup...@list.cornell.edu
Subject: [acupa-l] Youth Protection Policy

Good Morning,

We have just concluded our Summer Camp Programs for middle and high school
students, and we are realizing the need to revise our Minors on Campus Policy
(which really says don’t bring your kids to work) to a Youth Protection Policy.
Can anyone share their best practices, policies and procedures. Also how do you
background check and train employees who work with minors?

Brenda Meyer, MBA
Director of Policy and Staff Enhancement
NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Center for Health Professions 3040
479-619-4248
NWACC Policy<http://www.nwacc.edu/web/policy/>

 [cid:image001.png@01D311C0.0AFD93E0]

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.