Eduard Bloch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Please note the current kernel security bugs. The fixed kernel source
> (2.2.19) is in incomming. I am now building the fixed udma100-ext3
> package and upload soon. I reported also a critical bug on the reiserfs
> kernel. The maintainer is busy (took days to get an answer when I
> discussed with him), so if he won't react until tommorow morning, I will
> do an NMU. People building BFs for non-i386 should also make sure that
> they are using the fixed kernel images.

Well, unfortunately, we'll need new pcmcia-modules-* packages as well.

Brian, will you be able to build that anytime soon?

I can wait a little bit to release 3.0.16 until these are available,
but if it's going to be a few weeks, I'd rather not wait...

-- 
...Adam Di Carlo..<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>


-- 
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to