Mario Lombardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I upgraded from Potato's SILO to Woody's SILO in a mass upgrade from
> Potato to Woody.  SILO comes up ok, but it doesn't boot any kernel.
> Also, I try to point it to the right name and still it's no go.  Any
> ideas how this happened, and what I can do to fix it?

File a bug with the appropriate severity on the 'silo' package.  We're
not involved in that package's maintenance.

> For now, I've found an old disk with Debian Potato that has allowed me
> to boot the system and have a look at the disk.  I have no floppy
> drive for this thing!

Huh.  Seems to work for me, but you should also indicate which version
you are using.
-- 
...Adam Di Carlo..<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>


-- 
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to