Jordi Mallach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello,
> 
> Some l10n-catalan people completed the potato dbootstrap manual a while
> ago. Is it worth uploading this to CVS?

I dunno, it's up to you.  I wouldn't block it, but I'm not doing any
more releases of the Potato version.

> Is there a CVS branch for Potato docs,

Yes, the tag name is 'potato'.  See README-CVS.

> or should we just complete the Woody docs and commit that instead?

Yes, you should do that too.  In fact, I would think taht would be the
priority.

> Also, how do translators track what versions are their translations base
> uppon? Is there something similar to translation-check from webwml? Or
> just a comment in the translation noting what CVS rev it's based on?

The latter I believe, in combination with 'cvs diff -r <prev-rev>
<english-file>' is vary convenient for tracking translations.

-- 
...Adam Di Carlo..<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>


-- 
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to