Richard Hirst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: > On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 06:27:10PM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote: > > On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 02:54:20PM -0500, Debian Installer wrote: > > > > > > Rejected: md5sum check failed for bf-images-1.20_3.0.17_i386.tar.gz. > > Is that the only problem? Shall I dump the m68k debs I built from this > > source or shall I upload them? There is an arm version in incoming, but i386 > > is in REJECT... > > ia64 and hppa are uploaded too now. Was interesting that the first > time I downloaded the source tar.gz from incoming it was corrupt, > just 2 bits flipped. I downloaded again, and it was ok. Don't know > where the problem occurred, but I've not seen any other similar problems > on my system.
I had to upload several times to get the md5sums to match. It's fixed now and I pulled the other builds which were also rejected out of REJECT, so we should be good. Building 3.0.17 powerpc now btw. -- ...Adam Di Carlo..<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...<URL:http://www.onshored.com/> -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
