Erik Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: > On Sat Oct 06, 2001 at 09:28:37AM -0700, David Kimdon wrote: > > The only thing odd I see in it is that gzip was removed. I thought > > there was some reason (other than report a problem menu, which I can > > change to not use it) we wanted gzip. Something to think about, not > > critical. > > I thought we'd wanted it off -- oh well. Adam? Do we need a -6?
I would like it back, in case someone has to gunzip and then rezip something to fix it (say, a keymap or something), but it's not critical. Now that we have that, Dave, can you be sure to patch the scripts/rootdisk/* if you haven't already so we can exploit this? -- ...Adam Di Carlo..<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...<URL:http://www.onshored.com/> -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
