Dear Jonathan,

Many thanks for your email, you have raised a valid point which I should
have mentioned in my original email.

If you already send your records to Sussex recording groups there is no
need for you to send them to us as well, as your records will be passed
on to us via the recording groups.

If you have records that you haven't yet sent in to anyone yet but would
like to do so, please forward them to the relevant recording group or
directly to the SxBRC. The contact details for Sussex recording groups
can be found here: http://www.sxbrc.org.uk/biodiversity/countyrecorders/

We welcome records from all recorders, amateurs and experts alike!

I hope this helps.

All best wishes,
Penny

Penny Green