Bat surveyors wanted in Brighton

Do you live in Brighton?

Do you have two evenings free in August? Want to help out with a bat
survey?

Ideally you will have a bat detector but if not, don't worry, we can
lend you one.

What's the survey about?
*       We are trying to find out more about bats in urban areas.
*       We need surveyors to walk a survey route from their house and
record the numbers of bats they hear. The survey itself takes about 45
minutes and needs to take place just before sunset.
*       You don't have to identify individual bat species.

There will be a short training session on Wed 22 July in the evening at
the Booth Museum for anyone who wants to take part.

This survey is a repeat of one that took place in 2007- all previous
surveyors are welcome to take part again!

If you interested please email Cath Laing of the Sussex Bat Group:
cath.la...@talk21.com

Your name:
Your address:
Your daytime and evening telephone number:
Tell me if you already have a bat detector:

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies
Act.  Registered in England, Company No. 698851.   Registered Charity No.
207005.  VAT Registration No. 191 305969.   Registered Office: Woods Mill,
Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD.  Telephone 01273 492630