> Hi Everyone,
The BDS Sussex Group hope to see you this Saturday coming at Old Lodge
for some dragonfly adventures:

> Ashdown Forest Adventure
> Date: Saturday 6th August
> Time: 10:30am
> Location: Old Lodge SWT Reserve and Moorlands
> Meeting point: Old Lodge car park at TQ469306
> Leader: John Luck
> Detail: We'll be at Old Lodge in the morning and then in the afternoon
> we'll proceed to Moorlands private reserve, by kind permission of Lucy
> and Mark Love.
> Possible Species: Black Darter, Keeled Skimmer, Brilliant Emeralds,
> Small Red Damselfly and Golden-ringed Dragonfly.
>
> In the case of inclement weather, please assume the event is
> cancelled.
>
> Please bring lunch/snacks, drink, binoculars and appropriate outdoor
> gear.

Penny Green
Species Officer
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk  | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies
Act.  Registered in England, Company No. 698851.   Registered Charity No.
207005.  VAT Registration No. 191 305969.   Registered Office: Woods Mill,
Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD.  Telephone 01273 492630